Clinical Protocols & Toolkits
January 21, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am EDT
Team Clinical Protocols & Toolkits
(Formerly Team Clinicians)
Support the Society for Metabolic Health Practitioners (SMHP) to develop and promote standardized protocols for implementing metabolic health interventions in the clinical setting. (See Emerging keto guidelines)
Team Clinicians – @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am ET (New York)
Meets 3rd Thursday of each month. Join with Google Meet
2021: 1/21, 2/18, 3/18, 4/15, 5/20, 6/17, 7/15, 8/19, 9/16, 10/21, 11/18, 12/16. Eastern Time (New York).
Team Clinicians Chair – Adele Hite. Alternate – Cecile Seth.
Members: Christie Barnett, APN. David Crutchfield, MD. Alyssa Gallagher, RD, CDE. Vyvyane Loh, MD. Katharine Morrison, M. D. Christine Najjar, MD, MS Internal Medicine. Nicholas Norwitz, MD-PhD candidate. Philip Ovadia, MD. Cecile Seth, MBA. Emily Spurlock, RD. Juan Carlos Torres Urrutia, MD. Doug Reynolds. Cecile Seth, MBA.
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Metabolic Health Alliance
- Metabolic Multiplier
- Our September volunteer round up.
Let us know where you’d like to help or just join a meeting!
**Meeting Ground Rules
- Focus on what unites us – Metabolic Multiplier’s teams are intended for those interested in furthering metabolic health. We are diet diplomats, so please take “diet wars” elsewhere.
- Meeting Times – Initial meeting times try to span the globe: 6am – CA, 9 am – New York, 3pm Amsterdam, 11pm Melbourne, 7pm New Delhi. Each team may adjust to actual participants.
- Next Steps – last 10-15 minutes of each meeting.
- Virtual Water Cooler – Join others after the meeting or 15 minutes before to socialize.