- This event has passed.
Promoting Metabolic Health
January 19, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm EST
Promoting Metabolic Health Team
(Formerly Team Communication, Social Media & Leadership )
How do we make people care about metabolic health? Join our team of content creator volunteers. Build a portfolio of shareable content for practitioners and other influencers. Build on our Communication and style guides for consistent messaging. The best ways to volunteer are by joining this meeting or by contacting us.
Promoting Metabolic Health @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Communication guide for Metabolic Health Alliance & Metabolic Multiplier
- Style Guide for Metabolic Multiplier
- What Foundations support Metabolic Health?
- Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners (SMHP)
- Promoting the Founding Membership opportunity through end of February
- Other ways we can help
- Population-based promotion of metabolic health
- What should I eat? Plates, guides etc. Most frequent question
- Success stories – Sharing to wider groups with hashtags?
- Future – Cholesterol risk
- Risks & opportunities on social media during fractious time.
2021: 1/19, 2/16, 3/16, 4/20, 5/18, 6/15, 7/20, 8/17, 9/21, 10/19, 11/16. Eastern Time (New York).
Team Communications Chair – Nevada Gray. Alternate – Cecile Seth.
Members: Christie Barnett. Chris Cornell. Pam Devine. Doug Reynolds. Adele Hite.
Learn more about…
Let us know where you’d like to help or just join a meeting!
**Meeting Ground Rules
- Focus on what unites us – Metabolic Multiplier’s teams are intended for civil discourse furthering metabolic health. We are diet diplomats, so please take “diet wars” elsewhere.
- Next Steps – last 10-15 minutes of each meeting.
- Virtual Water Cooler – Join others after the meeting or 15 minutes before to socialize.
- Meeting Times – Initial meeting times try to span the globe: 6am – CA, 9 am – New York, 3pm Amsterdam, 11pm Melbourne, 7pm New Delhi. Each team may adjust to actual participants. If another time works better for your timezone please contact us.