Science Time A
February 2, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm EDT
Explain mechanisms of insulin resistance for the keto curious.
“Elucidate the intercellular mechanisms that extend into the overall pathophysiological outcomes as the underlying rationale for metabolic intervention.”David Pendergrass, Science Team Chair
Science Education A – @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm ET (New York)
Science Education B – @ 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm ET (New York)
- Meets first Tuesdays of each month.
- To accommodate worldwide interest there will be two meetings with the same agenda. Choose what’s convenient.
Members: David Crutchfield, MD. Alyssa Gallagher, RD, CDE. Dorian Greenow, Mr. Keto Mojo. Gemma Kochis, Mrs. Keto Mojo. Vyvyane Loh, MD. Mani Malagón, USN. Katharine Morrison, MD. Christine Najjar, MD, MS Internal Medicine. Nicholas Norwitz, MD-PhD candidate. Philip Ovadia, MD. Daniel Pincus. Sarah Rice, Optometrist. Eric Smythe, MD. Angela Stanton, PhD. Travis Statham. Doug Reynolds.
For Bios see Thank you to Metabolic Health Alliance Volunteers
Learn more about…
Let us know where you’d like to help or just join a meeting!
**Meeting Ground Rules
- Focus on what unites us – Metabolic Multiplier’s teams are intended for civil discourse furthering metabolic health. We are diet diplomats, so please take “diet wars” elsewhere.
- Next Steps – last 10-15 minutes of each meeting.
- Virtual Water Cooler – Join others after the meeting or 15 minutes before to socialize.
- Meeting Times – Initial meeting times try to span the globe: 6am – CA, 9 am – New York, 3pm Amsterdam, 11pm Melbourne, 7pm New Delhi. Each team may adjust to actual participants. If another time works better for your timezone please contact us.
- Organizer – Metabolic Multiplier